01/02/14 - THREE REASONS NOT TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM
You will get care from a doctor who has probably ...
12/31/13 - INFLUENZA SEASON IS APPROACHING!
If you haven't had your influenza vaccine, call our office. ...
11/05/13 - PATIENT AND FAMILY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Our patient and family advisory committee is having a remarkable ...
Monday - Friday 8am to 5:30pm
At Foresight Family Physicians and Occupational Medicine our goal is to provide quality, caring, patient-centered healthcare. We provide team based care using the skills of different health care providers to maximize the health of our patients. We want our patients to feel they are being viewed by the doctors and staff, as unique, whole people, with individual needs. We will attempt to understand each person’s needs by listening carefully then doing our utmost to meet them.
At Foresight Family Physicians we have adopted The Patient Centered Medical Home philosophy of health care delivery. In practice, this means a number of things.
- Our patients have an ongoing relationship with their personal provider who is trained to provide first contact, continuous and comprehensive care.
- This personal provider leads a team of individuals at our practice who take responsibility for the ongoing care of our patients.
- This personal provider is responsible for providing for all of the patient’s healthcare needs or taking responsibility for arranging care with other qualified professionals. This includes care for all stages of life; acute care; chronic care; preventive healthcare; and end-of-life care.
- Our patient’s health care is coordinated across all elements of the healthcare system including hospital, home health, nursing home, assisted living facilities. This care is enhanced by use of patient registries, information technology and a health information exchange to assure that patients get the indicated care when and where they need and want it in an appropriate manner.
- Our providers use the best available evidence to deliver appropriate treatment recommendations. We participate in an ongoing program of continuous quality improvement.
- We provide our patients with enhanced access to care though same-day appointments, telephone and secure e-mail communications. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide care and advice to our patients.
For more information about the Patient Centered Medical Home, please visit www.pcpcc.net/content/emmi to view video